- Our meat is sent fresh in temperature-controlled packaging.
- All of our meat is suitable for home freezing.
- Delivery is made using an overnight courier service.
- The delivery can arrive at any time on the stated delivery day, usually between 8am-4pm.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to be at the stated delivery address to receive delivery, or to provide us with instructions to pass to the courier as to a safe location to leave the parcel.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for failed deliveries due to a lack of correct instructions.
- We offer free delivery on any order which includes a Veal Selection Boxes. Further items can be added to these boxes without incurring any extra delivery charge.
- We also offer free delivery on all other orders over £100.
- Orders below £100 which do NOT include a selection box or special pack are subject to a delivery charge of £10.
- Please note there is a minimum order of £45.
- Delivery can be arranged for a pre-noon service to most destinations at an extra £3 per order.
- Orders to the Isle of Wight or Isles of Scilly will incur an extra delivery charge of £6 per order.
- Orders to certain postcodes in Scotland (notably the Highlands and Islands) will incur an extra delivery charge of £12.
- Orders to Northern Ireland will incur an extra delivery charge of £18.