- Our meat is sent fresh in temperature-controlled packaging.
- All of our meat is suitable for home freezing.
- Delivery is made using an overnight courier service.
- Deliveries are usually made on a Thursday, for orders received by the end of the previous Tuesday (subject to availability).
- Once we have received an order, we will advise of the next available delivery date and agree this with you. For urgent orders or availability enquiries, feel free to contact us in advance to check before placing your order.
- The delivery can arrive at any time on the agreed delivery day, usually between 8am-4pm.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to be at the stated delivery address to receive delivery, or to provide us with instructions to pass to the courier as to a safe location to leave the parcel.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for failed deliveries due to a lack of correct instructions.
- We offer free delivery on any order which includes a Veal Selection Boxes. Further items can be added to these boxes without incurring any extra delivery charge.
- We also offer free delivery on all other orders over £100.
- Orders below £100 which do NOT include a selection box or special pack are subject to a delivery charge of £10.
- Please note there is a minimum order of £45.
- Delivery can be arranged for a pre-noon service to most destinations at an extra £3 per order.
- Orders to the Isle of Wight or Isles of Scilly will incur an extra delivery charge of £6 per order.
- Orders to certain postcodes in Scotland (notably the Highlands and Islands) will incur an extra delivery charge of £12.
- Orders to Northern Ireland will incur an extra delivery charge of £18.